Excerpt: Featured workshop speaker Dennis J. Donovan
According to a study by INSEAD, two thirds of R&D centers are now located outside of company’s home country.
- With India & China leading the way in favored locations
- New emerging markets including Latin America, Eastern European
Among drivers for offshoring of R&D activities
- Rising cost in west
- Rapid advancement of info technology
- Scarcity of scientists/engineers in home country
- Opening of developing markets especially
Read the entire workshop agenda here.